竹林花未开:第1章 竹林花未开

哔咔漫画
‹ 返回

第1章 竹林花未开

竹林花未开 The Bamboo Forest has not Yet blossomed

(都说竹子开花意味着死亡,可我的竹林,没有花开It is said that the flowering of bamboo means death, but my bamboo forest, no flowers.)

这是在偷盗我的岁月,This is stealing my years,

无情的刽子手将你们砍杀。The merciless executioners cut you down.

或许我不该知道,这人世的许多无奈,Perhaps I should not know, this world of many helpless,

忧伤愤懑折损了我的生命,My life has been cut short by grief and anger,

纵然我不是天妒的英才,And though I am not a jealous genius,

也难免成为短命的狂徒!Will inevitably become a short-lived fanatics!

呵,我多可笑,竟相信这个世界Oh, how ridiculous I am to believe in this world

还有美好的风景And a beautiful view

一声声黄鹂飞离我的视线,A sound of orioles flying from my sight,

一团团火焰都消失不见,All the flames disappeared,

我生命中的期盼,The hopes of my life,

就这样消失在人间。Just disappear into the world.

鸟儿不能长伴青山,Birds cannot grow with green hills,

也愿青山万古依然。May the green hills last forever.

(惊雷阵阵,暴雨纷纷)(Thunder and rain)

看呢!Look!

山河大地一片荒芜,Mountains and rivers lay desolate,

这人间满是哀伤,The world is full of sorrow,

忧伤成了忘不了的回忆Sadness has become an unforgettable memory,

快乐是寻不回的过往。Happiness is the past that cannot be found.

海浪拍打出白色的泡沫,The waves break white foam,

我心多向往绿色的涛声。My heart longs for the sound of green waves.

:2010

哔咔漫画